These days straightening, curling and blow drying has become everyone’s daily hair styling ritual. We constantly use these heating products to style our hair every other day. But this way, we are making our hair more prone to dull, dry, damaged and brittle hair! Heating our hair takes away all the moisture from our hair and therefore our hair becomes weak, frizzy, dull and more prone to split ends and dandruff. So what is the solution to this problem? Do we stop using these heating tools and stop styling our hair? Definitely a big NO!!But with proper care of our hair, we can definitely eliminate these hair problems.
Today I’m going to share one of my most favorite hair oil DIY which was shared by my mom! I just love this DIY and have been following this DIY oil religiously every once in a week since the past 6 months! My hair had become quite dull, damaged and frizzy due to the constant hair styling and heating, so this oil was a total savior for my hair! It eliminated the dullness, dryness and frizziness of my hair to quite an extent(80%).
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Almond Oil
- Mix all the 3 oils in a bowl
- Heat this in a microwave for 30-40 seconds (Make sure you don’t heat it much. You definitely don’t want to burn your scalp).
- Apply this mixture of oil directly onto your scalp and start massaging it gently.
- Massage your hair for at least 20 minutes to regulate blood circulation in your scalp which promotes the growth of hair!
- You can use a shower cap to cover your hair and then leave it overnight. Or if you want to leave it overnight, you can do this 2-3 hours prior to washing your hair. Remember, the longer the better results!
- Shampoo and condition your hair the next day and apply your favorite hair serum!
- This amazing DIY oil will not only leave your hair amazingly smooth and silky, but if you follow this oiling ritual religiously, you will be able to see amazing results! Your hair will become frizz free, more lively and smooth. Free from all damage.
Final Verdict –
I have used Bajaj Almond Hair Oil, Figaro Olive Oil, and Parachute Coconut Oil. You can use any brands hair oil as per your liking. I am totally in love with this DIY. My hair had become totally dull and damaged due to the constant heating and styling, but using this hair oil regularly has made my hair much more better again! Do try this out and let me know the results! 🙂